Our purpose is to transform Louisiana's health, one person at a time. And with more than 475,000 members, we need great analysts to dig into our data to identify the trends and insights that make a difference for our members, providers and state.
If your resume mentions technologies like "SQL," "Excel" and "data warehouses" and skills like "business intelligence," "data integration" and "trend analysis," we're looking for you!
“The opportunity to work with dynamic and innovative analysts helped improve my overall knowledge of scripts, processes, BI tools and database management. This team creates an atmosphere where creativity is fostered and encouraged.
As one of our company values says, “We maintain a friendly, positive and upbeat attitude in all endeavors”. This sums up the Analytics teamperfectly. ”
– Melissa Randle, Data Analyst III
A Great Place to Build Your Career
Louisiana Healthcare Connections is part of the Centene family of companies, giving our employees the stability, benefits and opportunity that come with a national employer. Centene is ranked #66 on the Fortune 500 and #17 on the Fortune's "100 Fastest Growing Companies."
- Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge, 2015
- Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge, 2016
- Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge, 2017
- Louisiana State Nurses Association 2017 Outstanding Employer of the Year (Other than Hospital)
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Opportunities to purchase discounted company stock
- Three weeks paid time off
- Company-paid licensure and certifications
- Tuition reimbursement
Immediate Openings to Join Our Growing Team
Managed care is an emerging industry in Louisiana, full of opportunities to build successful careers and make a meaningful impact on the health of our state. Join us!