A company that nurses strong values, values strong nurses.
“It took me six months of working here before I finally let it sink in: they genuinely care about me and want me to be happy. None of the hospitals I’d worked at before were like that.”
– Katy Kunstler, RN, Concurrent Review Nurse
“As a nurse, you can care too much sometimes and it’s very stressful. But here, you can let yourself care. Everything you’re doing and working toward is positive, without all of that weight. I didn’t know a more positive culture was what I needed until I got here.”
– Genevieve Allen, RN, Concurrent Review Nurse
We're Growing - Immediate RN Openings
Registered Nurses are the heart of our organization, with careers paths in care management, clinical leadership, concurrent review, quality improvement, utilization management and clinical training.
A Great Place to Build Your Career
Louisiana Healthcare Connections is part of the Centene family of companies, giving our employees the stability, benefits and opportunity that come with a national employer. Centene is ranked #66 on the Fortune 500 and #17 on the Fortune's "100 Fastest Growing Companies."
- Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge, 2015
- Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge, 2016
- Louisiana State Nurses Association 2017 Outstanding Employer of the Year (Other than Hospital)
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Opportunities to purchase discounted company stock
- Three weeks paid time off
- Company-paid licensure and certifications
- Tuition reimbursement
Immediate openings for RNs to join our growing team!
Managed care is an emerging industry in Louisiana, full of opportunity for experienced RNs to build successful careers and make a meaningful impact in our state.
Managed care experience not required.