First time users will be prompted to create an a free account.
Once you are in Connections U, you are ready to review and begin enrolling in trainings.
- Submitting Successful Authorizations
- Fraud, Waste and Abuse Webinar: Tips Providers Should Know
- BREATHE: Bringing Respiratory Health Equity for Asthmatics Through Healthier Environments
- Unmasking Maternal Depression: Best Practices for Identifying Symptoms, Screening and Treatment - Webinar
- Tips to Meet the Measures and Increase Quality Bonus Payments
- The Dangerous Impact of COVID-19 on Childhood Immunizations - Webinar
- 2021 Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic and Treatment Training
- 2021 E & M Coding Changes - Webinar
- Telehealth & COVID-19 - Webinar
Behavioral Health Clinical Trainings
Louisiana Healthcare Connections network providers and their stakeholders may also take part in specialized behavioral health clinical trainings. Some training topics include :
- Evidence–based practices, promising practices and emerging best practices
- Cultural competency
- Smart goals which covers treatment planning and documentation requirements
- Integrated physical and behavioral health
- Service authorization requirements (in-patient and outpatient)
Non-Licensed Behavioral Health Provider Trainings
Non-licensed behavioral health providers are required by the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals to complete standard basic training courses. The required trainings are posted below.
- Co-Occurring Disorders (PDF)
- Crisis Intervention (PDF)
- Cultural and Linguistic Competency (PDF)
- Serious Mental Illness and Emotional Behavioral Disorders (PDF)
- Suicide and Homicide Precautions (PDF)
- System of Care Overview (PDF)
- Treatment Planning (PDF)
Upon completion of the trainings, please sign and submit the Non-Licensed Behavioral Health Provider Training Attestation (PDF) to email@example.com. This attestation will be maintained in your provider record as verification of completion.
Culturally Competent Care
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Minority Health has published a suite of online educational programs to Advance Health Equity at Every Point of Contact through the development and promotion of culturally and linguistically appropriate services. Visit Think Cultural Health to access these free online resources.