Need a New Member ID Card?
Have you lost your Louisiana Healthcare Connections Member ID Card? Has your address or contact information changed? Do you need to choose a new Primary Care Provider (PCP)? You can request a new Member ID Card at no cost to you.
There are two ways you can update your information or request a new ID Card:
- Login to our Secure Member Portal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s fast, free, and available when you need it. You can:
- Update your address or contact information
- Choose a new Primary Care Provider
- Print a temporary Member ID Card
- Request a new Member ID Card
- …and much more!
Learn more about the Secure Member Portal here!
- You can also call us at 1-866-595-8133 (Hearing Loss: 711), Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., to update your information or request a new Member ID Card.
In August, we mailed out updated ID cards to all members. If you are using a Member ID Card that looks like the one on the left (below), you will want to request a new ID Card. On September 1, 2017, information changed that your pharmacy will need. This change does not affect your benefits in any way.
Thank you for being a member of Louisiana Healthcare Connections!