Shatterproof ATLAS Virtual Launch Coming July 21, 2020
On behalf of the Louisiana Department of Health, Louisiana Healthcare Connections would like to invite providers to join them for the launch of ATLAS, Shatterproof’s new online platform for locating high-quality, appropriate alcohol or drug addiction treatment. The virtual launch will take place on Tuesday, July 21, 2020, from 10:00am – 11:30 am.
This virtual event will feature:
- Remarks from our esteemed guest speakers.
- A first look at how ATLAS will help people find high-quality addiction treatment.
- A panel of state partners discussing how they will use ATLAS in their state.
Virtual launch speakers include:
- Lipi Roy, MD, MPH, FASAM, Internal Medicine Physician, MSNBC and NBC News Medical Contributor
- Gary Mendell, Founder and CEO, Shatterproof
- Vice Admiral (VADM) Jerome M. Adams, MD, MPH, U.S. Surgeon General
- The Honorable James W. Carroll, JD, Director of National Drug Control
- Policy, Executive Office of the President
- Distinguished Panel of State Partners
Providers can register online by visiting the Shatterproof site.
Beginning July 21, 2020, visit www.TreatmentATLAS.org for more information on ATLAS. For any event-related questions, contact the ATLAS team at ATLAS@shatterproof.org.