How to Sign Up for the Secure Provider Portal
How To Register:
- Visit Provider.LouisianaHealthConnect.com
- Click on “Create an Account”
- Enter your Tax Identification Number (TIN), first name, last name, email address and password. (Passwords must be at least six characters in length with at least one uppercase and lowercase letter, and at least one number or symbol.)
- Click “Register”
- Check your email for a verification link. (If you cannot find the email, be sure to check your spam/junk folder.)
- Click on the link in the verification email
- Login using the email address and password you created
- Click “Login”
- Finish setting up your account by selecting three security questions and answers and a telephone and fax number.
- Click “Submit”
- Validate your registration by entering your NPI and billing zip code
- Click “Validate Registration”
If you have question please call Provider Services at 1-866-595-8133 and request onsite provider portal training for your staff at no cost to you.