How To Apply And Join
When you enroll in Medicaid, you can choose Louisiana Healthcare Connections as your health plan.
You may qualify for Medicaid if you:
- Are age 19-64 and make less than 138% of the Federal Poverty Level (about $16,000 for a single person living alone, or about $33,000 for a family of four. See the full chart.)
- Are pregnant
- Are younger than 19
- Have low income and are a parent of a child/children younger than 19
- Receive Supplemental Security Income
Joining Louisiana Healthcare Connections Is Easy
There are three easy ways to apply for Medicaid and choose Louisiana Healthcare Connections:
- Call toll free at 1-855-229-6848
- Apply online at myplan.healthy.la.gov
- Visit an in-person application center
You will have options—don’t forget to choose Louisiana Healthcare Connections!