Welcome to Louisiana Healthcare Connections! We’re glad you’re a member. You can count on us to provide the resources you need to care for yourself and your family.
It’s time to take control of your health – and this is the place to start. Your new health insurance plan offers comprehensive medical care and benefits. It also includes valuable programs, educational tools and support.
This page will help you understand your health plan. It has all the details you need to help manage your health. You can also find tools to take action.
Do This First
- Create an online account. You can manage your health benefits, change your primary care provider, contact a plan representative, view claims and more.
- Complete a Health Assessment. This is available on your online account.
- If pregnant, complete a Notification of Pregnancy form. This is available on your online account.
- Member Handbook: Covered services, benefits, and wellness programs
- Benefits Summary: Benefits available to you
- Find a Provider: Locate in-network doctors, clinics and more
- Rewards Program: Earn rewards for healthy habits
- Member Resources: Forms, helpful links, and more
- Louisiana Medicaid Single PDL (Fee For Service and Managed Care Organizations) (PDF): Medications covered
Transition of Care
We want to make joining Louisiana Healthcare Connections easy. Whether you are new to Medicaid or have changed health plans, we will make sure you continue to get the services you need.
If you have questions about continuing to receive care or medications, please call us at 1-866-595-8133 (Hearing Loss: 711), Monday through Friday, 7a.m. to 7p.m.. We will work with you to make sure you continue to receive needed care. If needed, we can help you find another provider in our network.
Have Questions? Need Help?
If you have any questions or need more information on anything, please call us Monday through Friday, 7a.m. to 7p.m.. We are here for you. 1-866-595-8133 (Hearing Loss: 711)