My Health Pays® Rewards Program
Get rewarded for focusing on your health!
Earn My Health Pays™ rewards when you complete healthy activities like a yearly wellness exam, annual screenings and other ways to protect your health.
Use Your My Health Pays rewards to help pay for:
- Childcare services
Or, you can use them to:
- Shop at Walmart for everyday items**
**This card may not be used to buy alcohol, tobacco, or firearms products.
Healthy Activities Eligible for Rewards
Take healthy steps to earn My Health Pays™ rewards.
- $5 - Annual Flu Shot September-April. One per flu season.
- $30 - Well-Child Visits (Under 15 months) For completing six infant well care visits with assigned primary care doctor. At 2, 4, 6, 9, 12 and 15 months.
- $10 - Annual Well-Child Visit Ages 2-21. One per calendar year.
- $10 - Annual Well-Adult Visit Ages 21 and up. One per calendar year.
- $10 - Sexually Transmitted Disease Screenings Completed once in the calendar year. Must complete all of the following: HIV 1 or 2 test, chlamydia screening and gonorrhea screening.
- $50 - Annual Comprehensive Diabetes Care Ages 18-75. Must complete all of the following once in the calendar year: HbA1c test, Kidney screening, Retinopathy screening (dilated eye exam)
- $50 - Cervical Cancer Screening Ages 21-64. Once per year.
For Pregnant and New Moms
- $30 - Complete Notification of Pregnancy (NOP) Form Log in and complete online or call Member Services at 1-866-595-8133.
- $10 - Prenatal Pregnancy Visit* For each prenatal visit, up to 11 visits. $110 total.
*To be eligible for these rewards, you must notify us you are pregnant before having your baby by calling us or submitting a completed Notification of Pregnancy (NOP) form. Prenatal visit count begins after we are notified you are pregnant.
- $50 - Postpartum Doctor Visit* Up to 8 weeks after delivery.
*To be eligible for this reward, you must notify us you are pregnant before having your baby by calling us at 1-866-595-8133 or submitting a completed Notification of Pregnancy (NOP) form.
Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you.
This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
Log in to your member account to check your current My Health Pays™ rewards balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to many of your My Health Pays™ rewards program questions below:
Once you complete a qualifying healthy activity, we are notified, and your card will be mailed to you. Remember to keep your card, as future reward dollars will be added to it for each qualifying healthy activity you complete. If you have questions, please contact Member Services at 1-866-595-8133.
Once you receive your My Health Pays™ rewards card in the mail, please follow the instructions on the activation sticker. You will need to have your card with you to complete activation.
Funds expire 90 days after termination of coverage or 365 days after date reward was earned, whichever comes first.